Not knowing what to expect when attending a church for the first time can be intimidating. Our hope is that you feel welcomed when you visit Park Avenue Pentecostal Church.
That’s why we feel it’s important for you to be well informed regarding what happens on a Sunday morning. Below you will find answers to many of the questions you might have, and if not, please email us and we will get back to you right away.
“What Covid19 safety protocols are in place?”
We are very diligent to adhere to a number of health and safety protocols as it relates to Covid19.
- Pre-registration for all of our services is required and available online. A link to pre-register is available on our homepage.
- The vaccination passport is now required for each person 12+ and will be verified upon entry.
- Sanitization is required of each attendee and hand sanitizing stations are available in the foyer and throughout the church.
- One directional traffic flow is followed throughout the facility.
- Social distancing is required.
- Each service has a restricted capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization protocols are in place prior to each service.
If you have any questions regarding these protocols, please reach out to connect with us via the contact info provided.
“What should I expect?”
When you come to a service at Park Avenue, you can expect a band to be leading you in worship songs. We project all the words on our screen so it is easy to follow along even if you are unfamiliar with the song! Each week there will be a presentation from the Word of God that typically runs approximately 30 minutes.
“What should I wear?”
At our church, you will see people wearing anything from a three piece suit to a plaid shirt and jeans! Anyone is welcome to our church, which means whatever you feel comfortable wearing is what you should wear!
“What about my kids?”
We believe that children are very important to both the church and to God. Each Sunday we provide a small Kids Worship Kit that your child can use during our morning service. It has activities and treats. For those children who may need a quiet space, our nursery facility is available to utilize.
“What about giving money?”
With our finances we can express our love of God, the church, and others. Therefore, you can expect to see an offering collection area in our foyer. If you are a visitor, we do not want you to feel pressured to give money!