With our finances we can express our love of God, the church, and others. A generous life is a true expression of a life committed to Christ and His mission for His church. Through joyful generosity our lives are changed and our world can be positively influenced. Our giving will have a significant impact on the church and our own individual spiritual journey as we follow God’s leading toward living a committed, generous life.
How can I give to Park Avenue?
- At a Sunday service – During each of our Sunday services, there is a time when we collect the tithes and offering of our regular attenders and contributors to the church. If you are a guest, we do not expect you to give, but you may feel free to do so if you wish!
- Preauthorized Bank Withdrawals – If you are a regular attender at our church and would like to give to the church automatically on certain dates, contact Roxane at the church office to get a form!
- Donate online – By clicking the “Give” button below, you can give to our church via tithe.ly, using any major credit card company.
- E-transfer – Send your e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the fund designation in the memo field.
We thank you for your giving!
Where does my money go?
- Various Ministries at Park Avenue – The various ministries of Park Avenue are funded by your gracious giving to the work of God. These include: Children’s, Youth, Worship, Ladies and Mens ministries.
- Overseas and Local Missions – We believe that the work of Jesus extends past our walls into our community, province, and overseas. Each year we have a goal for our missions giving, for 2020 the goal is $25,000.
- Building Fund – This includes our church building mortgage and repairs to the property.
- Special Needs – We believe that the love of Jesus is shown to those around us when we aid those, both inside and outside the church, in crisis situations and various needs that arise.